Thursday, September 15, 2011

SWAG reading series open to all book lovers | The News Leader | newsleader.com

SWAG reading series open to all book lovers | The News Leader | newsleader.com:

There is a great article in today's Go! Magazine (supplement to the Staunton News Leader) about SWAG Writers (the Staunton Waynesboro Augusta Group of Writers) and the reading event that is happening this Saturday, September 17, at 5pm, at the Darjeeling Café in Staunton.

I'm excited that Michele Young-Stone is coming to town to read with us. I know the crowd is going to love hearing her read from her terrific novel, The Handbook for Lightning Strike Survivors (and possibly some new work, as well).

And, as the article mentions, I will also be reading. I'll read some from my book, In an Uncharted Country, and I might read a little from my forthcoming book, too.

We have lots of fun at these events, so I hope lots of people turn out!

No comments: