Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Andrew's Book Club

Andrew's Book Club. It's a club, it's a website, it's a blog! It's all three! Andrew Scott, a fiction writer and teacher in Indiana, is going to be discussing two short story collections each month (one big press, one small press), and we're all supposed to participate. Sounds like fun. I read lots of story collections. I might not be able to keep up--I've got my own reading list, you know--but I'll try to read some of the books on his list.

To start with, he's discussing Allison Amend's book Things That Pass for Love, which is available from OV Books (now an imprint of Dzanc), and Lauren Groff's Delicate Edible Birds from Hyperion.

This is an exciting development in reading and blogging. Thanks, Andrew!

(and thanks, Mary, for the tip)

No comments: