Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Forthcoming Books: The Mindful Writer by Dinty Moore

[Note: I'm beginning this new feature, Forthcoming Books, to draw attention to titles I'm looking forward to that haven't yet been released. If you've got a book coming out in the near future, leave a comment or send me an email and I'll look into it.]

The Mindful Writer by Dinty Moore is scheduled for release in May 2012. I'm looking forward to it because Dinty Moore is the editor of the excellent publication, Brevity, but also because I just read his book The Accidental Buddhist, about his exploration of the various branches of Buddhism in America. And this new book about the creative process with, apparently, a Buddhist slant, looks like it's right up my alley.

Here's a recent Interview with Dinty Moore.

1 comment:

Super deals dream symbols said...

Very short little book full of inspiration, advice, and just good sense for writers and struggling writers. This is a book I can come back to again and again when needed.