Friday, December 09, 2011

Press 53 Special Offers! (And get a postcard from me . . .)

Press 53 has some great deals this holiday season.

First, there's Books for Soldiers. Buy a book from Press 53 (like mine, for example, In an Uncharted Country, or choose from the many other terrific story or poetry collections, novels, memoirs, or anthologies) and at no extra cost to you, Press 53 will send a book to an active duty soldier. It's a great gesture on the Press's part, and I hope lots of people will support it.

Second, there's the Holiday Special deal, where for a mere $53 (plus shipping), you can get a bundle of books: 5 story collections, 6 poetry titles, or choose from several other combinations. That's a lot of books. Another great deal.

Plus, if you buy my book, let me know and I'll send you an autographed postcard of the book's cover!

No comments: