1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, writes on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged.
3. Each player lets the tagger know when he/she has posted answers.
So, here we go:
What were you doing ten years ago?
Hmm. Ten years ago I was a lawyer for the World Bank, and the Asian Financial Crisis was burning bright, so there’s a good chance that I was in Asia (probably Korea) or on a plane traveling to or from Seoul or Jakarta or Hanoi or Beijing. 1998 was a very busy year. Otherwise I was living in my condo in Washington DC and tinkering with a novel I’d written a couple of years earlier. That was my life. I was enjoying myself.
What are five things on your to-do list today (not in any particular order)
1. Start on the revision of a story that I hope to finish this week.
2. Go to the gym.
3. Write/post a blog entry on a short story.
4. Work on my draft query letter for the new book.
5. Read one story in the latest book I agreed to review.
What snacks do you enjoy?
I’m going to interpret “enjoy” in the sense of “consume” because I’ve been eating healthier food lately. So my snacks these days are apples, almonds, low-fat cheese and dried figs.
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I’d remodel my house, give my sisters whatever they wanted and establish a foundation with a mission of reducing global poverty.
What are three of your bad habits?
1. Drinking too much coffee.
2. Spending too much time on the internet.
3. Watching TV when I should be reading . . . or doing anything else.
Who have you tagged?
Anybody who sees this and wants to participate, consider yourself tagged. But remember, that means you have a leave a comment here to let us know when you've answered.