Carol passed it to me:
1. You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Yes. Oh, I’m supposed to say who? Well. Vianne in Chocolat.
3. The last book you read.
And the Word Was, by Bruce Bauman (because I was asked to do a review of it).
4. What are you currently reading?
Hannah and the Mountain, by Jonathan Johnson (because I was asked to do a review of it, too.)
5. Five books you would take to a deserted island:
Don Quixote, A Dance to the Music of Time, Alms for Oblivion, The Shining Stranger, Finnegans Wake.
6. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
I’m going to pass the stick on to Mary Akers, Lu Livingston and Susan Lawson, because they’re my writing group, they're talented writers and I want to know their answers to these questions.